techKnow by Chris Simmons

Chris Simmons puts a unique spin on tech based news

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

swimmin in it



Just wanted to share some exciting news: My Google Adsense account has finally broken the $10 barrier. That means that writing this blog for my marketing class has not been a complete waste of time. The numbers get even more impressive when you look a little deeper...I started this blog about 10 weeks ago so...(lemme get my calculator)...that's $1 a week of pure profit, wow. I think I could really have a future with this who blogging thing...

Alright this is where you come in. Screw SaveToby and GiveBoobs, if you really want to support a worthwhile cause you'll donate to an unemployed college student who desperately needs money to fuel the many costly habits one acquires over the course of his college career.

Donating to this noble fund is easy and requires 0 of your own dollars, just click on one of the Google Adsense banners in the right sidebar of my Blog. Right now there are ads for really cool stuff like mole traps and...yea mostly mole traps but thats besides the point. All that matters is you're giving money to someone in need. If you don't click will you really be able to sleep tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home