techKnow by Chris Simmons

Chris Simmons puts a unique spin on tech based news

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

pop


whats up...this is the first post on my new blog called techknow. first off...i hate techno music...alright glad i got that off my chest...second...this interface doesn't have spell check...anyway, this blog is an assignment for my marketing class and i have decided to use it to put my own spin on different tech based news...sorry to disappoint, but you wont find any post season coverage of the eagles or news about whats going on around campus...what you are likely to see here are posts about some of the finer things in life like ipods, digital cameras, satellite radio, apple, cell phones or anything else that interests me. check back in a few days for the first "real" post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home